IT'S NOT EASY FINDING HEARING HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
If you are a Practice owner, Practice administrator or Office Manager you know looking for the perfect Hearing Health Provider that will be a great “Fit” for your practice is a challenge, to say the least.
You need someone who will help grow your practice, while providing excellent patient care and working well with the current staff. Things like patient flow, scheduling and inventory management are just a few of the factors needed to have a successful practice. Finding someone who can do this is, at best, a task.
FINDING A PROVIDER HAS BECOME THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM FACING THE HEARING HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY SINCE 2011
The current shortage in Healthcare Providers is reaching a critical stage with the shortage continuing to grow at an alarming pace. The key factors causing the shortage, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges, are:
- Population growth combined with longer lifespan.
- Schools aren't putting out enough providers to keep pace with the demand.
- The Affordable Care Act.
These factors combined with the increasing pressure to grow revenue while maintaining quality patient care make finding a great provider a must for any practice.
THIS IS WHERE THE BRIDGE RECRUITING GROUP COMES IN
Simply select the tab that best describes your practice, and click to leave us a “Note”.
You decide whether you want the Bridge Recruiting Group to do an “Active search” (wanting to fill the position immediately) or a “Passive search” (just keeping your eyes open).
It's free to leave a “Note “ which acts as your job posting. There is no cost for leaving a “Note”. You may post multiple “Notes” for multiple opportunities, all are free of charge.
You pay a “Placement Fee” only if Bridge Recruiting Group finds a candidate that you hire!
When the Bridge Recruiting Group presents you with a “Provider “ that’s your perfect “Fit”, only then do we require a candidate “Placement Fee”.
- There is a set fee for an Audiologist
(please call for fee)
- There is a set fee for a Dispenser
(please call for fee)
Placement fee is per placement not per candidate that we send you.
Bridge Recruiting Group may send you multiple candidates but you are responsible for the “Placement Fee” only if you hire a candidate. Please see our “Placement Fee” for more details.
The Placement Agreement is simply an agreement stating that you will compensate the Bridge Recruiting group for its services (only if you hire a Candidate/Provider we present to you).
- Send the Bridge Group your note (free job posting)
- Choose your search criteria (active vs. passive)
- Choose the type of professional you are seeking. (Audiologist or Dispenser)
- Bridge Recruiting Group searches for your “Perfect Fit”.
- Once the BRG has identified candidates; you are informed via email and / or phone.
- You sign the “Placement Agreement”.
- The Bridge Recruiting Group sends you the candidate's contact info. (all candidates have been screened and references checked)
- You interview, select and hire your next Provider.
- Return to the website to make your “Placement “ payment.
- The Bridge Recruiting Group will follow up with you.